Sunday, May 27, 2007

[Love] Un Jardin en Mediterranee

A walk through a dappled Mediterranean garden. A woody, green, fruity Eau de Toilette, suitable for men and women alike.

This is the new fragrance I got a few days ago. I've been wanting it for a long time, but considering the price, I backed off.

How do I describe its tone... um, it's neutral, not so feminine or masculine. it's fresh, like a cool light breeze in the summer. it's like walking in the shades and surrounded by flourish green.
at first you'll feel tobacco and herbs, they are distinct and maybe you can call that "clash".
then they suddenly start to blend, making a woody and minty smell and slowly turns into the smell of cypress and camphor trees.

anyway, it makes the undelightful summer time pleasant and enjoyable.
Amazing , Huh~


How a fragrance makes my day!

No comments:

 

Website Hit Counter
Online Computer Shop