Monday, March 10, 2008

[Fun] Coastal trail & dinner

Since I was completely amazed by the beautiful Golden Gate bridge yesterday, I decided to have this close-up bridge walk today.
It was actually an accident. Originally, I planned to take bus 28 directly heading to the vista point(where all tourists go), but I ended up taking bus 29 and got off in the middle of nowhere.
I had to walk to get to the bridge. It was a beautiful accident, cause it got me the chance to visit one lovely nude beach and a less crowded "vista point" for the bridge.
Can't help saying I was so lucky to have 2 consecutive sunny weekends!

The whole coastal walk, from Baker beach to Golden gate bridge visitor center took almost 2 hours. It's not easy due to stairs and slopes, but it definitely worth the time. Strongly recommended!

As for tonight, I had dinner with Taiwanese students from UCSF at a Caribbean restaurant on Haight st. Food was good, it's actually fusion style (What exactly the Caribbean eat?). I had only one glass of wine but now I am feeling dizzy and everything seems to be spinning. I shall never drink alcohol when dining out.

Great weekend!

No comments:

 

Website Hit Counter
Online Computer Shop