Monday, March 03, 2008

[Fun] Los angeles

I had a great time in LA. partly because I lived with a good family friend in a very nice district. Their hospitality made everything wonderful!

I only spent 5 days in LA. I should've stayed longer to see more.

During these five days(less than five), I visited UCLA, Santa monica, Pasadena, dessert hill and had a Ferrari drive! Ferrari is wonderful! Not many people can get a ride in their lifetime. I was lucky :-) There was going to be a Harley ride too, but canceled due to limited time.

You can't live in LA without a car. But the traffic heading in town is terrible. This was my second visit to LA but still not able to visit downtown area. It's alright! I'll definitely go back in the future. I start to consider moving here after this visit. But first of all, I need to marry an American or find a job here.

No comments:

 

Website Hit Counter
Online Computer Shop