Sunday, March 30, 2008

[Photos] Yosemite roadtrip


Yosemite fall - upper & lower fall

you can expect more water in summer, but now it's spring
there are trails leading to the waterfall, you can either take the easy one(to lower fall) or the strenuous one(to the upper fall).
I did the easy one and half the strenuous. both are fantastic!








Mirror Lake

serene beauty
nothing very spectacular, but I can sit here all day







Vernal Fall

the trail was closed for winter season, but we decided to take the chance.
I didn't climb up to the top, but my friend did (what a brave guy!)

But I had a good time sitting on the rock, listening to my matchbox20
it was pretty cold though...

1 comment:

Lillian said...

It's really very pretty!!! ^_^ and it's good to be "AWAY" from city from time to time! Next month, take care!

 

Website Hit Counter
Online Computer Shop