Tuesday, April 22, 2008

[Crap] Anti-Chaoyu director

I was happy about today because it would be the last day I got to see
my anti-Taiwanese director.

An exit interview was scheduled for us to go through how I feel about
the rotation.

I paged him in the morning as a reminder.
well, not very surprising, he didn't remember anything.
"Oh~we have an interview? I have no idea what this is about."
"anyway, I'll call you back later. "
It was around 10am.
so I waited all the way till noon while I decided to get my lunch
rather than kept on waiting.
On the way out, I ran into him on the hallway chatting with someone.
good, he never bothered to give me a call even when he's having break.
I asked again when would be a good time for interview.
he said, not now but would let me know.

still no words, so I paged him again in the afternoon around 2pm.
he didn't return the page so I had to page again.
"I am really busy now, but probably couple minutes later I would be available"
that was 3 pm.
I decided to visit him in the OR to see how busy he was.
When I got to his room, good, there's a resident working inside.
what exactly was he busy with? Room 4 and 1/4?
I paged him again. Everyone in the clinic felt sorry for me.
I could have left at 2pm. Look what I was doing here!

finally the clock pointed to 5. It was the time for everyone to leave.
I paged him again.
after 10 minutes he called "sorry~ I won't be able to make it today"
((F*CK YOU!))
"you can page me on Wednesday to see if I'm available."
((Do you think I'm an idiot?))

so, I spent whole afternoon being a fool.
thank god I had good conversation with NP in the clinic.
or I'll kill him.

No comments:

 

Website Hit Counter
Online Computer Shop