Wednesday, April 23, 2008

[SHhhh] Secretly

Things are getting more interesting with me~

  1. I met a nurse in OR, he came from Taiwan and really friendly.
    His salary is more than an attending doctor in Taiwan and he owns a house in Bay area!
    He suggested that I talked with my director about that anti-chaoyu issue.
  2. I met an Anesthesia resident today. He's also from Taiwan. His father is an executive in Merck(something like that). He's also very friendly. 3 years ago, he joined國事部交換學生計畫 run by NYMU and had rotation in VGHTPE.
  3. I started to chitchat with Filipino in the hospital. They are all very friendly and helpful.
    very fluent in English.
  4. I secretly did LMA tiday. I also drew drugs from ampules and gave them through IV.
    I put in oral thermo and oral airway.
  5. There's a Anes doctor from Burma. He's the sweetest guy in the hospital! Everybody loves him, including me.
  6. Today is the first rainy day I have since arrival.
  7. I got apple chicken sausage from safeway and it is 160Kcal/ea. I had two and many Ravioli for dinner. I won't be surprised if anyone calls me fatty.
  8. On Thursday, I'll have farewell dinner with my roommates at north beach.
    On Friday, I'll probably have late night dessert with some new friends.
    In the weekend, hopefully I'll have a lot of food in Vegas.
I enjoy my stay. The best memory always comes from my friends.

No comments:

 

Website Hit Counter
Online Computer Shop